Here at Chelsea Beach Medical Centre we are offering Flu Vaccinations.
We are committed to your health and wellbeing, therefore we consider it important to
think about being immunised.
Please give us a call on 9772 4849 to organise a time in one of our sessions. If seen in a
session and no other health issues are discussed, the visit will be Bulk Billed.
The only cost will be the vaccine which is $15.00 per person and must be paid at time of
Some patients are Eligible for free annual influenza vaccine
Eligible patients are:
- People aged 65 years of age and older
- Pregnant women, at any time during their pregnancy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and older
- Residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- Any person over six months of age with a condition predisposing them to severe illness requiring regular medical follow-up or hospitalisation, including children aged six months to 10 years undergoing long-term aspirin therapy, and
- People with:
- Cardiac disease
- Chronic respiratory conditions
- Down syndrome
- Immunocompromising conditions
- Diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Renal disease
- Haematological disorders